9:32 AM

Pickjack



CLICK HERE FOR SIGNUP FREE !!


Pickjack is a network of multiple choice questions that have all been
created by its members.

You earn money based on how many questions you submit and how well other members rate your questions. The goal is to be the top money earner by writing the best, most relevant questions.

Do I get paid real money?
Yes. It is sent to you via PayPal to the email address you used to sign up for your account.

How do I submit a question?
First you must answer a question correctly and then you will see a link inviting you to submit a related question. Click that link and enter your question. Every time you post 10 related questions you are then given the opportunity to post a Top Question.

What is a Top Question?
A top question is not related to another question above it. It is the beginning of a new tree of questions. Members are allowed to post one top questions for every 10 related questions they write.

Your Messages


ShoutMix chat widget

My Friend's Banner

Blogger Templates

About Me

My Photo
cyber adventure
I am just an ordinary person, I want to have a lot of friends for sharing anything, especially online business
View my complete profile

Map Visitor

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner